Our Full and Partial Account Reconciliation service saves you time and money by automating many of your reconciliation activities and providing flexible reporting options to best suit your needs.
- Enjoy customized service. With optional reports, flexible sorting and subtotaling, and a variety of input and output media, you can easily adapt the account reconciliation ARP service to meet your company's operational needs.
- Reduce accounting costs. Because our dedicated posting and reconciliation systems perform many of your reconciliation tasks, you save time and labor expense.
- Increase cash control. Monitor the activity in all of your STAR checking accounts by setting up optional reports on a daily, weekly or semi-monthly schedule.
- Strengthen your internal controls. Unlike a regular checking account, all stop payment activity on your account is reported on your statement. And with Full ARP, all check transactions are reported back to you on your statement - whether voided, stopped or issued.
- Simplify deposit reconciling. Add Deposit Location Reporting to either your Full or Partial ARP account, with a tailored Deposit by Location report containing additional detail and summary deposit information also available.
- Utilize Account Archive and eliminate the need to store checks.
- Receive quick responses. Gain online access to more than 100 days of history for all posted transactions.
- Enjoy complete convenience. A change in your STAR account number is not required to start this service.
- Tie in Positive Pay with Full ARP for the ultimate in fraud protection.