Your employees are like family and you want to take care of them. Why don’t you take advantage of a number of employee benefit programs that add banking value and convenience for your employees? Plus, you can also provide them with tools to improve their financial lives.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-free way for people covered by high-deductible insurance, or a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), to put funds aside for anticipated healthcare expenses. An HSA shares many characteristics with an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), and like an IRA, it can be used for retirement. Unused funds in the HSA are carried over from year to year and continue to earn tax-free interest until funds are withdrawn.
Expressway Pay Card
Offer your employees the convenience of a checking account without the worry of overdrafts with Expressway debit cards. These reloadable cards do not require credit and offer cash access at ATMs, plus purchasing power at MasterCard® merchant sites. Expressway is a prepaid MasterCard® Debit Card (not a credit card) that is accepted at millions of locations—giving your employees access to their money worldwide.
Additional benefits of an Expressway Pay Card
- No credit approval required. You are instantly eligible to receive the Expressway pay card.
- Get quicker access to your pay. Your pay is automatically available on your Expressway pay card the morning of each payday. No need to make a special trip to work to pick up your pay check.
- Save time and money. Avoid check-cashing fees and waiting in line to cash a check.
- Get reimbursed quicker. Your employer can use Expressway to reimburse and/or credit any expenses accrued as part of your job.
- Shop and get cash. Use Expressway everywhere that MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted. The card gives you the prestige and convenience of making purchases in stores, online, by mail and phone. The card is perfect for paying bills and making everyday purchases. When you need cash, you can use more than 900,000 automated teller machines (ATMs) worldwide for any amount up to the stored dollar amount on your card.
- Wire money. Send cash to Mexico and most Latin American and Caribbean countries easily with the built-in transfer feature. Just call the number on the back of your card or log on to https://myaccountlive.com/its to make a transfer.
- Set up other direct deposits. Because your card is assigned an account number and bank routing number, you can have your other direct deposits credited to your Expressway pay card. This includes reimbursements and travel expenses from work, and even from other sources such as tax refunds, wages from a second employer and more.
- Enjoy extra security. Unlike cash, a lost or stolen pay card can be replaced with its full remaining stored value. You have the option to withdraw money when you need it instead of carrying cash.
- Help track spending. You will be able to check the balance on your card any time by phone or online. You will continue to get a pay statement from your employer just as you do now when you receive a check.
Enrollment Is Easy
- Complete and sign the enrollment form and return it to your employer. (NOTE: Form is available from your employer.)
- Your employer will process the enrollment form, set up the pay process and order your personalized card.
- Your personalized card will be mailed to your home address within 7 to 10 business days.
- Once your pay is credited, you can begin making purchases and ATM withdrawals. If needed, a temporary card will be made available for immediate purchases until your new card arrives in the mail.
ITS Customer Support