The steps outlined below are generally observed but may vary depending upon the line of business you are considering.
1. Visitors should search and express interest in the positions in which he/she is interested, posses the skills, and match the minimum requirements of the job.
2. The instructions listed on each posted job must be followed to be considered.
3. Recruiter reviews and identifies those candidates whose skills and experiences match the job requirements, as detailed.
4. The candidates who have the experience and skills that best match the role will be selected to continue through the process.
5. Individuals chosen to move forward in the interview process will be notified by a STAR team member with next steps.
6. Note: All positions require some level of candidate assessment during the selection process.
7. The interview/screening process varies with each opportunity. The recruiter will communicate the process and the interview timeline for the position.
8. If an offer is extended, a thorough background check including criminal record, employment history, and education, among others, is performed for all external hires. You will also be required to undergo a drug screen and complete an I-9 form.
9. If a candidate is not selected to continue in the hiring process for a particular job opening, the candidate is encouraged to continue to search the STAR career site and apply for other positions that fit his/her background and experience.