Agriculture is such an important part of our day-to-day lives, particularly so in Indiana. Farmers make up less than 1% of the population but feed the other 99%. As such, they are important to STAR, and we are grateful for the partnerships we have developed in the ag community over our nearly 80 years in business. We know the future of agriculture looks bright, so for the second year in a row, STAR is offering college scholarships.
We are excited to announce that STAR is investing in the “future of agriculture” through five $1,000 college scholarships.
To be eligible, students must currently be in high school or college/trade (with at least one year remaining for college or trade school) in Fall of 2024. Eligible high school students would need to be entering a trade or collegiate program within four years of earning the scholarship.
Fill out the form below with your contact information, and answer one of two essay questions in a way of your choosing. You can type your essay into the field, upload a word document or submit a short video of less than 5 minutes. Any of the three are acceptable for entry.
See last year's winners!