Commercial Loans

Businessman at desk
Our business loans and lines of credit are tailored to you and your business. 

Our knowledgeable bankers work with you throughout every step of the loan process to ensure your satisfaction.

Contact Us

We’re here to help your business grow.

From capital improvements to working capital financing, we offer a broad range of credit solutions for your business. Our lending specialists take the time to understand your business and work with you to deliver the best solutions for your unique business needs. You can say we’re invested in your success.

Contact A Banker Find a Branch Book an Appointment

Commercial Real Estate Loans

Purchase or refinance an owner-occupied business property or expand or remodel an existing facility. We'll work with you to structure the financing you need and guide you through the process—and after closing, a dedicated representative will be assigned to you.

Agribusiness Loans

Farmers in America make up less than 1% of the population but feed the other 99%. With that kind of responsibility, you need a banking partner who understands your goals and specialized commercial banking needs. Whether you are looking to expand your operation, take advantage of a new opportunity or just manage day-to-day operational expenses, we can help you access the farm financing you need. We’re a family bank helping protect the family farm.

Working Capital

STAR’s commercial lines of credit are designed to serve businesses that need ongoing financing, working capital or short-term cash to help run them. Approval is given upfront, so you know the money is there when you need it. And everything is customized to each individual business and situation, including fees and rates.

Small Bond Financing

Through our partnership with the Indiana Development Finance Authority (IDFA) we can offer manufacturing facilities and not-for-profits a way to finance projects of less than $1 million with the Small Bond Program. It provides you the opportunity to finance projects in ways that you might not have thought possible for your organization.

Special Loans & Funding

When a conventional loan just doesn’t make good business sense, our partnerships with various groups around the state (city revolving loan funds, certified development corporations, statewide development corporations) can provide your business with special guarantees and funding programs.